#CalgaryGetsConsent is a year-long campaign initiated by the Calgary Sexual Health Centre with the intention of creating a culture of consent. The overall goal of #CalgaryGetsConsent is to raise awareness and provide education about consent by initiating a community-wide conversation, and to provide community members with tools to discuss consent.
You can get involved in the #CalgaryGetsConsent project in a number of ways:
- share with your social networks
- book a workshop for your organization or venue
- share our videos with your networks
- check out the printables and other resources
- learn more about consent and where to get help